Friday, May 7, 2010

I Have Been Blessed

One of the greatest songs I believe I've ever heard is the song: "I Have Been Blessed". If you have never heard the song, go to Youtube.com and do a search for it. This song reminds me of all the things the Lord has blessed me with. Things, that I and many others, often take for granted. When life gets busy, hectic and depressing, we tend to look at all of the negatives and forget about all of God's many blessings. It's easy to say, "poor ole me", "nobody knows what I'm going through", or "no one cares for me and my problems". But, I'm glad the Lord Jesus Christ cares for, protects and provides for His children.

I Peter 5:7 - "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you".

To God be the GLORY, GREAT Things He hath done!

No comments:

Post a Comment